Monday to Saturday – delivery fees apply weight based ratio delivery charge of from USD 5.95 to USD 22.95 everywhere. The items you choose will be delivered from the next business day.
Sunday and holiday deliveries are only available to orders of standing spray flowers, plant, tree and orchids. Delivery charges for Sunday’s is the same with week. Floral items and gifts for Sunday will be delivered on Monday or Saturday afternoon. Please contact one of our team members by email email@example.com for more information.
Express delivery on Monday to Friday
Guaranteed same day delivery with flat ratio delivery charge of USD $10.95 ~ $19.95 (Excluding Public Holidays and peak times such as Christmas, Parents’ Day and Valentine’s Day where orders may need to be placed the day before)
We are more than happy to meet specific time or urgent delivery requirements of our customers, however, they will be sent on a CUSTOMIZED DELIVERY service and additional costs may be incurred. Your order should be placed before 11:00 AM (GMT +9) on the same day as your desired day of delivery.
CUSTOMIZED DELIVERY – Same day delivery and time specific deliveries
This delivery charges apply for the following types of orders:
a) For orders placed before 11:00 AM on the day of delivery but require a specific delivery time.
b) Any orders that require delivery before Midday.
GIFTs AND SOME FLORAL ITEMS ARE NOT DELIVERED ON THE SAME DAY ALTHOUGH YOU PAID FOR IT. Do not miss their “deliver time” remarked by the right side of item photo on prouduct description page.
CUSTOMIZED DELIVERY is not available during Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and the 1 week leading up to Christmas.
If you would like to make an enquiry regarding specifiy delivery charges or areas covered by tokyoflora.com in Tokyo and Osaka, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that it is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide the correct delivery address and any redirection may result in an additional delivery charge.
Saturday deliveries must be ordered no later than 5PM each Friday by Japanese local time. We will endeavour to deliver, as close to your requested time but we cannot guarantee any specific timed deliveries on this day. All deliveries will be securely delivered before 6:00pm.
Sunday is usually our family day however; delivery or pick up on Sunday is possible via prior arrangement and is subject to a minimum order value of $300 including delivery. tokyoflora.com apologises for any inconvenience.
Online orders placed on Saturday and Sunday
TokyoFlora.com will process all internet orders placed over the weekend for delivery on the following working day. You will receive confirmation by e-mail once your order has been processed. When ordering via the internet, please clearly indicate any specific delivery requests in the Special Instructions field on the order page.
Unfortunately we are not responsible if an incorrect address is supplied. Please be sure that you enter all the correct details at time of ordering and please enter as much information as possible.
There is space for you to provide any special delivery instructions when you place your order and we encourage you to use it.
If we are sent to an incorrect address, an additional delivery charge will apply to redirect the delivery.
Recipient Not Home
Unfortunately we are not responsible if a recipeint is not home to accept their gift. Unless otherwise instructed tokyoflora.com will ask a neighbour to accept their gift and place it in the fridge until the recipient is ready to collect it. A calling card will be left at the recipients to advise them where their tokyoflora.com gift has been delivered.
Deliver to Corporate/Business addresses
TokyoFlora.com will endeavour to deliver your gift to the recipient, but this is not always possible and it often is received by a work colleague. tokyoflora.com will deliver the goods as requested to the correct address and is not responsible if the person is not available to receive their gift. Please be sure that the recipient will be at work on the requested day of delivery. Any requests for a delivery redirection will incur additional delivery charges.
TokyoFlora.com strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a real flower shop we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfillment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customer with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1) If any customer claims an order was not delivered we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to contact the filling florist to determine what occurred. In many cases delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurred. If a florist created an arrangement and attempted a delivery then that florist should be given the opportunity to complete the delivery.
2) If it is determined that the filling florist did not make the delivery attempt it is our policy to provide you with a refund. We always ask that the filling florist provide an apology arrangement to the recipient if it is determined that the filling florist was at fault regardless of the circumstances.
3) If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement then the recipient should contact the florist who made the delivery. In almost every case the filling florist will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement either the filling florist or tokyoflora.com must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers are perishable. Proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided by the filling florist. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify the filling florist or tokyoflora.com within 2 days of the original delivery date
4) If an order is filled and it is determined that inappropriate or unauthorized substitution has occurred, we reserve the right to have the filling florist replace the arrangement.
5) tokyoflora.com will refund any purchases if the filling florist fails to provide a resolution to any problems that occur during the preparation and/or delivery of the item.
6) tokyoflora.com reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When tokyoflora.com receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
7) Should any customer place an order through tokyoflora.com and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered then no refund can be issued. Cancellations cannot be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery such as in the case of a bad work or home address. The customer can obtain new information so the order can then be properly delivered using correct information. This is to protect the florist who fills the order and then attempts to make a delivery.
8) If you placed an order and indicated “Yes – Substitutions Allowed” tokyoflora.com will attempt to fill the order as closely as possible however if the container, flowers or other items that comprise the order are unavailable then the order will be substituted with content equal to the original value of the order.
9) tokyoflora.com is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. tokyoflora.com will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
10) tokyoflora.com is not liable for customer errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During the checkout process the customer is provided with a total of the order PRIOR to the order being submitted. The customer is given the option to remove items or reduce the quantity ordered. tokyoflora.com makes every effort to review orders where multiple quantities of a same item are ordered but we do not guarantee, nor are we liable, for any order sent out exactly as the customer ordered. If a customer orders more than one of any single item but meant to send a lesser quantity and the ordered amount is sent to the recipient, no refund can be offered since what was ordered is what will be delivered.
11) When a customer allows substitutions this means that the sender is allowing the filling florist to use those flowers they have available to work with in trying to keep the arrangement as similar as possible. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured though every effort is made to do so. In cases of specialty items, if no florist has the arrangement than the order will be filled to the value spent using a different container that may not be similar to the one pictured.